Before a user manual is started the technical writers at The Write Plan, LLC work with the client by understanding who the targeted audience is, their knowledge in the subject, and how the manual will be used to help them in their workplace. Also, because of our experience it will take us much less time than for your company to create the content.
A proper manual needs to be detailed enough to help identifying problems and then guide through a process of steps what can be completed to prevent such errors.
A good manual will:
The Write Plan, LLC uses the newest software applications such as CorelDraw, MS Office, Adobe product line, etc for all your document needs!
- explain the problem being solved
- present the concept and specifications, not only the features
- provide more information than is really needed so the user should be able to perform the tasks without asking for help
- make the reader enjoy the information presented to them
- communicate the proper use of the product to the end user
- show your product is a valuable asset